- 1 head of riced cauliflower
Stir Fry Ingredients:
- 1 ½ cup green beans, trimmed & halved
- 1 medium bell pepper, sliced
- 1 cup diced green onions
- 1 cup thinly sliced red cabbage
- ½ cup roasted cashews or slivered toasted almonds
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 4 tbsp coconut aminos
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 2-4 tsp chili garlic sauce
- 1 tbsp minced fresh ginger
- 1-2 tbsp water
- Use recipe on page 4 to prepare cauliflower rice.
- Prepare sauce by adding all ingredients together and whisk to combine.
- Heat large skillet and over medium-low heat – add sesame oil and green beans. Season with 1/3 of the coconut aminos and toss until cooked. Add bell pepper, green onion, cabbage, and remaining coconut aminos. Cook until tender and then add cashews, cauliflower rice and stir to combine.
- Add the sauce and serve!