A paleo creamy soup without cream, very good for an easy, healthy dinner.
- 6 whole large carrots
- 1 whole orange
- 1 cup full-fat coconut milk
- 1 pinch cumin to taste
- 1 pinch coriander to taste
- 1 pinch salt to taste
- 1 pinch pepper to taste
- Pumpkin seeds for garnish
- Optional: extra coconut milk to put on top
- Grate the carrots (to cook them faster) and throw them in a pot.
- Squeeze the orange and pour the juice into the pot and the can of coconut milk and spices.
- Add water until at least is above the level of the carrots
- Add salt and pepper and cook on high heat for 30 minutes.
- Then taste the soup to adjust the salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix everything to obtain a velvety, lengthen with a little water and remix.
- Decorate it with the pumpkin seeds!
Boost your brain health with our Brain and Neurotransmitter Restoration Program, or BrainRx! See details and register for BrainRX; spaces are limited.