- 1 spaghetti squash
- 1-2 tbsp EVOO
- 1 shallot, thinly sliced
- 1 whole garlic clove
- ½ tbsp. minced fresh rosemary
- Pinch of chili flakes
- ½ cup chickpeas, cooked, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups chopped kale
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- ¼ cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- ¼ cup toasted pine nuts
- Sea salt and ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Prepare the squash by cutting it in half, scooping out the seeds. Drizzle olive oil, salt and pepper on the inside of the squash. Roast for 30-40 minutes (until tender with a fork). Use a fork to scrape and fluff the strands from the inside of the squash.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add olive oil, shallots, garlic, rosemary, chili flakes, salt and pepper.
- Once the shallots start to soften, add chickpeas and cook until golden brown.
- Remove garlic clove, add kale and lemon juice. Stir.
- Once the kale is partially wilted, add the squash strands, sun-dried tomatoes. Top with pine nuts and serve.