- 2 halved heads of romaine
- 1 ½ cups halved or quartered cherry tomatoes
- 2/3 cup chopped seeded cucumbers
- 2/3 cup chopped celery
- ¼ cup pitted and halved Kalamata olives
- 1 shallot, very thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Pinch of salt
Lemon-Tahini Dressing Ingredients:
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 to 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 2-3 garlic cloves
- ½ tsp fine-grain sea salt
- Freshly group black pepper
- ¼ tsp salt
- Halve the heads of romaine lengthwise
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine tomatoes, cucumber, celery, olives, shallot, lemon juice and salt. Toss and let sit.
- For the dressing: Combine all ingredients and whisk to blend.
- To assemble: place each romaine half on its own plate and add the salad mixture on top. Drizzle with dressing and serve.