Reviewed by Health Coach Jessica Gilbreath, MS, CNS, LDN
1 Cup Almond Milk
½ Cup Crushed Ice
1 Teaspoon Almond Butter
½ Cup Banana Frozen in Pieces
½ Cup Frozen Pineapple Chunks
½ of a Small Avocado
1 Scoop Vanilla Complete Cleanse
1 Teaspoon Blue Spirulina / Blue Majik
½ Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
½ Cup Coconut Cream, refrigerated overnight
1 Tablespoon of Honey
- Make the coconut cloud! Add ½ cup of the refrigerated Coconut Cream and 1 Tablespoon Honey into a mixing bowl. Whisk on high speed for 5 minutes.
- Set half of the coconut cream aside to decorate the glass.
- Place the other half of the coconut cream into a blender.
- Add almond milk, crushed ice, almond butter, banana, pineapple, avocado, vanilla, ½ teaspoon of the spirulina, 1 scoop complete cleanse to the blender and blend on high until smooth.
- Layer your smoothie! Add half of the reserved coconut cloud to the bottom of the glass, sprinkle in ½ teaspoon of Blue Spirulina down the inside of the glass, add smoothie, top with remaining coconut cloud.