Tammy Guseman MHA, MSN, APRN, CNP is a board certified Family Nurse Practitioner who has worked in a variety of inpatient and outpatient settings. Her personal experience with Functional Medicine and hormone balancing influenced her decision in becoming a Nurse Practitioner using an integrative approach. Tammy is continuing to expand her education in Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy through coursework from American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M). Tammy enjoys spending time with her husband, family, friends, her two German Shepherds, and caring for her many plants.
- Master of Science, Nursing, Walsh University
- Master of Science, Healthcare Administration, Ohio University
Hormone Replacement Therapy | Medical Weight Loss | IV Therapy | Gut Health
AFFILIATIONS & ACCREDITATIONS
- American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M)
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurse
- Certified Nurse Practitioners
HOW TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT:
To schedule an appointment with Tammy Guseman MHA, MSN, APRN, CNP please contact the Akron office by calling (855) 829-8315.