Before becoming a Nurse Practitioner, Amanda Dyar Moss, APRN, FNP-C was a nurse for eleven years. She worked in various settings with much of her career spent on patients with multiple complex medical problems. Her passion is to help patients using a functional medicine and holistic approach by integrating lifestyle modifications with modern medicine for optimum wellness. She approaches patient care as a collaboration to find what works for their unique body and health.
- Master of Science in Nursing with an emphasis in Family Medicine from Frontier Nursing University
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing from South University
- Associate of Science in Nursing from Piedmonth Technical College
Weight Loss | Gut Health | Chronic Illness |Beauty & Aesthetics | BHRT | Functional & Integrative Medicine
AFFILIATIONS & ACCREDITATIONS
- Board-certified by the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- SC APRN Nurses Association
- Capital Nurse Partnership Group of South Carolina
- Graduate Student Nurse Association Liaison
HOW TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT:
To schedule an appointment with Amanda please contact the Greenville office by calling 864-558-0200.