- 2 cups finely sliced purple cabbage
- 2 cups finely sliced green cabbage
- 2 shredded carrots
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- Up to ¾ cup mixed seeds
(pepitas, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds and poppy seeds)
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2-3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp salt
- Shred the sprouts in a food processor using the slicing blade. Remove the tough ends and any browning leaves prior.
- Peel the carrots.
- Toast the almonds in a medium skillet over medium heat until fragrant and golden on the edges.
- Add sprouts, carrots and almonds to a serving bowl. Top with the chopped green onions, cilantro and sesame seeds.
- In a small bowl whisk together dressing ingredients and pour over slaw. Toss before serving.