Dr. Taylor is a board-certified physician with more than 40 years of experience. Dr. Taylor focuses on the role that environmental toxicants (man-made chemicals, electromagnetic radiation, toxic effects of persistent infections) play in causing chronic complex illness symptoms like chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, autoimmune disease, mood disorders, brain fog, and hormonal disorders. He has also completed training from ILADS required by the Texas Medical Board to qualify as a practitioner trained in the treatment of tick-borne illnesses including Lyme Borreliosis and coinfections. He is passionate about helping children and adults unlock their body’s natural capacity for healing.
- Medical school at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School
- Residency in Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery and Allergy at Madigan Army Medical Center in Tacoma, Washington
Lyme disease | Environmental Health | Chronic Illness
AFFILIATIONS & ACCREDITATIONS
- American Board of Anti-Aging & Regenerative Medicine
- Institute of Functional Medicine
- American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
- International Lyme and Associated Diseases Society
Health Hacks Podcast | Mark L. White
Dr. Taylor talks about environmental toxins. They’re at the root of almost all persistent illness! What can you do?
HOW TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT:
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Wally Taylor please contact the Austin office by calling (512) 800-5309.