Julie Heyrman, MD, brings an extensive wealth of expertise spanning more than two decades in delivering exceptional primary care and integrative medicine. Her distinctive approach to patient care involves a comprehensive understanding of the unique conditions impacting individuals, coupled with a commitment to facilitating their healing and fostering a life of optimal health and vitality.
Dr. Heyrman enjoys spending time with her husband, Paul, their big, furry dog, Star, and American Paint Horse, who was born and raised on her farm in Richfield, Wisconsin. She enjoys training and learning Western Dressage, trail riding, and hiking with Star. She also enjoys yoga, Pilates, and weightlifting as time permits.
- Medical School: St. George University British West Indies
- Residency: Medical College Wisconsin St Mary’s Hospital Milwaukee WI
- Fellowship: Integrative Medicine – Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine
- American Board of Family Medicine
- Academic Consortium for Integrative Medicine
- International Lyme and Associated Diseases
- American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
- Ozone without Boarders
- ILADS Fundamentals Certification
- Advanced Healthcare Now Advocate Healthcare in Germantown WI
Integrative Medicine | Obesity | Mold | Vector Borne Illnesses | Chronic Pain | Chronic Fatigue | Covid-Related Conditions | Thyroid Disease