Trained as a Nurse Practitioner at UCLA, Jane has been in clinical practice for over 30 years in Family Practice, Women’s Health, and Dermatology with a focus on disease prevention. After her own mid-life health crisis, Jane concentrated her clinical practice over the past 18 years on helping women and men regain their health and vitality after experiencing hormonal imbalance and decline. Her extensive training and experience with experts in the field of Integrative Medicine have made her into one of the leading hormonal health practitioners. Practicing as a Nurse Practitioner in California, Jane is in a professional collaboration with Gail Dubinsky, MD.
- Bachelor of Science, Southern College
- Master of Public Health (MPH)
- Master of Science, Nursing, University of California, Los Angeles
Hormone health | Sexual Health | Women’s Health | Men’s Health | Weight Loss and Detox | Gut Health | Chronic Conditions | Longevity and Regenerative Medicine
AFFILIATIONS & ACCREDITATIONS
- Board Certified, Family Nurse Practitioner, American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- Certification, Center for Mind -Body Medicine
- Certification, FirstLine Therapy Clinician
- Certification, hCG Clinician, International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine
- BHRT Hormone Society, member
- Institute for Functional Medicine, member
- American Association of Restorative Medicine, member
HOW TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT:
To schedule an appointment with Jane Kennedy please contact the Santa Rosa office by calling (707) 536-9722.