Dr. Leigh Ann Scott has been practicing for over 30 years and, for the last eight, has focused on creating individual wellness programs to balance hormones and restore vitality. As a medical doctor specializing in gynecology, Dr. Scott has experience dealing with many health issues. She also has specialized training in using bioidentical hormones and other therapies to help you achieve your goals of looking and feeling younger.
Dr. Scott is devoted to understanding her patient’s desires, goals, and needs. She accomplishes this by listening carefully as you discuss your symptoms, experiences, and feelings. This communication, coupled with specific lab testing, helps to determine exactly what is causing you to feel a certain way. Dr. Scott’s knowledge and understanding of health help her design the right protocol for hormone balance, nutrition, supplement support, weight management, and, if indicated, food sensitivity testing.
- Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas – Graduated Summa Cum Laude – June 1980
- University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, Texas – Doctor of Medicine Degree, May 1984 & Internship/Residency – Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Paul University Hospital, Dallas, Texas 1984 – 1988 – Chief Resident, 1987 – 1988
Hormone Health | Weight Loss | Gut Health | Longevity and Regenerative Medicine | Women’s Health | Sexual Health
AFFILIATIONS & ACCREDITATIONS
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, December 1994 – Maintained recertification from 1994 – Present
- Phi Kappa Phi – Texas A&M University
- Beta Beta Beta Biological Honor Society
- Undergraduate University Fellow – Texas A&M University
- Mu Delta Service Society – University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston
- Vice President of St. Paul Medical Center House Staff
HOW TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT:
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Leigh Ann Scott please contact the Las Colinas office by calling (972) 589-1677.