Dr. Clayton Bell combines cutting edge Functional and Integrative Medicine treatments with holistic lifestyle recommendations and ancient healing traditions from Ayurvedic Medicine. This allows patients to be seen and heard on physical, psychological, emotional, and spiritual levels. He believes the common thread to optimizing vitality and health lies with empowering, encouraging, and engaging the person to heal themselves from the inside out.
- Integrative Medicine Fellowship at University of Kansas Medical Center
- Family Medicine Residency at Central Maine Medical Center
- Medical School at University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
Autoimmunity | Gastrointestinal Disorders | Weight Loss | Menopause | SOT | Hormone Imbalance | Thyroid Disorders | Oncology |
AFFILIATIONS & ACCREDITATIONS
- Institute of Functional Medicine
- American Board of Integrative Medicine
- American Board of Family Physicians
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Society of Integrative Oncology
- National Ayurvedic Medical Association
- North Carolina Integrative Medicine Society
HOW TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT:
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Clayton Bell please contact the Asheville office by calling (828) 252-9833.