Have you developed persistent, unexplained and worrisome symptoms like chronic fatigue, muscle aches, and brain fog?
It could be Reactivated Epstein-Barr
What is Epstein-Barr Virus?
The Epstein Barr virus, also known as herpesvirus 4, is one of the eight herpes viruses that can affect humans. Surprisingly, 95% of Americans have already been infected with EBV, yet it often goes unnoticed in traditional medical practices. Unlike other viruses that are typically eliminated by the immune system, EBV has the ability to remain in the body and “hide out” in B cells, a specific type of white blood cell. While the virus usually lies dormant, it can be reactivated under certain circumstances.
EBV remains in the body indefinitely. It can reactivate during times of stress and give rise to a range of problems. These issues may include:
- Body aches
- Flu-like symptoms
- Immune disorders
How is EBV reactivated? What are the symptoms?
EBV can become reactivated with:
- Unmanaged physical and emotional stress
- Weakened immunity
- Another infection that stresses the immune system
- Specific toxins or leaky gut syndrome
When reactivated, symptoms may include:
- Sore Throat
- Swollen Lymph Nodes
- Excessive Fatigue
- Enlarged Spleen
Reactivation can also cause autoimmune disease flare ups such as Arthritis, Chronic Fatigue, Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis, Psoriasis, Celiac Disease, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Multiple Sclerosis, and more.
Is it possible to treat EBV?
Although there are limited treatments for EBV, seeking functional or integrative medicine care is crucial. Your body functions as a holistic system and needs personalized attention! Here are some potential treatments:
- Extra support for your immune system
- Fix leaky gut syndrome
- Hyper-oxygenated blood treatments
- Advanced detox therapies
- Sleep strategies
- Proper exercise, don’t over do it.
- Address nutritional deficiencies
- Incorporate nutritional supplementation and natural antivirals
- Address underlying co-infections
- SOT Therapy – An amazing solution that stops EBV from replicating in your body!