National expert in clinical nutrition, gut health, and hormone disorders.
As a naturopathic practitioner for more than 20 years, Terri is first and foremost an educator. She spends an extensive amount of time with patients — understanding their medical history, body, chemistry, diet, lifestyle, load toxicity, and resulting health challenges — in effort to determine WHY their problems started in the first place. After seeking to understand, Terri educates her patients and offers personalized protocols that ensure positive health outcomes. “Listening to and learning from patients is the only way to create an effective treatment plan. It must be personal; it must be holistic”.
Not only is Terri known for her extensive knowledge base in the field, but she brings overwhelming partnership, encouragement, and commitment to each patient’s journey of life-long health, wellness, and vitality.
- Graduate, Natural Healing Institute of Naturopathy, Naturopathic Practitioner
- Graduate, Natural Healing Institute of Naturopathy, Holistic Health Practitioner
- Graduate, Natural Healing Institute of Naturopathy, Clinical Masters
- Graduate, Natural Healing Institute of Naturopathy, Clinical Nutrition
Adrenal Fatigue | Autoimmunity | Breast Implant Illness | Chronic Fatigue Syndrome | Gastrointestinal Disorders | Low Testosterone | Leaky Gut Syndrome | Lyme Disease | Menopause | Obesity
AFFILIATIONS & ACCREDITATIONS
- Certified in First Aid and CPR by the American Red Cross
- Certified in Advanced Life Support by an American Hearth Association Healthcare Provider
- Certified in Aromatherapy by Center for Aromatherapy
- Certified Gluten Practitioner by Cyrex Labs
- Certified Lifestyle and Weight Management Consultant by ACE
- Certified Personal Fitness Trainer by the American College of Integrative Medicine
- Certified Holistic Fitness Specialist by the Academy of Holistic Fitness