National expert in clinical nutrition, gut health, and hormone disorders.
Terri Beim has been a Naturopath for more than 20 years. She holds diplomas in Naturopathy, Herbology and Clinical Nutrition. She works primarily with complex illnesses that require an extensive amount of time and effort to explore the underlying issues that led to the illness in the first place.
She is first and foremost an educator and works as an “educational arm” with other healthcare providers. She spends an extensive amount of time with each person — understanding their medical history, body chemistry, diet, lifestyle, load toxicity, and resulting health challenges — in an effort to determine WHY their problems started in the first place. After seeking to understand, Terri spends the time necessary to create a personalized holistic plan designed to help that person achieve a positive health outcome.
- Graduate, Natural Healing Institute of Naturopathy, Naturopathic Practitioner
- Graduate, Natural Healing Institute of Naturopathy, Holistic Health Practitioner
- Graduate, Natural Healing Institute of Naturopathy, Clinical Masters
- Graduate, Natural Healing Institute of Naturopathy, Clinical Nutrition
Adrenal Fatigue | Autoimmunity | Breast Implant Illness | Chronic Fatigue Syndrome | Gastrointestinal Disorders | Low Testosterone | Leaky Gut Syndrome | Lyme Disease | Menopause | Obesity
AFFILIATIONS & ACCREDITATIONS
- Certified in First Aid and CPR by the American Red Cross
- Certified in Advanced Life Support by an American Hearth Association Healthcare Provider
- Certified in Aromatherapy by Center for Aromatherapy
- Certified Gluten Practitioner by Cyrex Labs
- Certified Lifestyle and Weight Management Consultant by ACE
- Certified Personal Fitness Trainer by the American College of Integrative Medicine
- Certified Holistic Fitness Specialist by the Academy of Holistic Fitness