BHRT & Hormone Treatment in Lansdowne
Hormone Replacement Therapy in Lansdowne, VA
It is widely acknowledged within the medical and scientific communities that several of our hormone levels decline as we age, and these declines can contribute to various symptoms and manifestations of aging. Women experience menopause due to a significant decrease in estrogen and progesterone production, while men go through andropause primarily caused by declining testosterone levels. Other hormones that decline and have been extensively documented include growth hormone and DHEA, with their decline starting earlier and progressing more gradually.
At Forum Health’s Lansdowne clinic, we offer bioidentical hormone replacement therapy (BHRT) and TRT Testosterone replacement therapy to counter these hormone declines with therapeutic levels of hormone replacement.
The Importance of Key Hormones:
- Calming effect and enhances mood.
- Increases energy and libido.
- Relieves menopausal symptoms.
- Decreases the risk of endometrial cancer and may provide protection against breast cancer.
- Protects against osteoporosis and heart disease.
- Builds muscles and promotes muscle tone.
- Increases energy and libido.
- Enhances sense of well-being.
- Helps strengthen bones.
- aids in the prevention of lupus, diabetes, cancer, Alzheimer’s disease, and memory loss.
- can boost and improve immunity, libido, energy levels, and memory.
- Protects against the effects of stress.
- Helps prevent wrinkles and dry eyes.
- aids in dealing and reacting to shock, stress, and infection.
- Increases energy and metabolism.
- Helps regulate blood pressure.
- Reduces allergic and inflammatory responses.
- Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy Testosterone (BHRT) Program:
What are Bioidentical Hormones?
Bioidentical hormones, also known as natural hormones, have the same chemical structure as the hormones produced by the human body, creating the same physiological response. BHRT replaces hormones at a “physiological” level that is not harmful to the body. Physiological levels never exceed what the individual has already been accustomed to in their younger years.
FDA Approval and Safety:
We prioritize the use of FDA-approved bioidentical hormones whenever available. However, in cases where the required dosage or strength is not commercially available, we work with compounding pharmacies to prepare individualized prescriptions. Compounding pharmacists comply with state pharmacy board regulations, ensuring the use of high-grade ingredients and state-of-the-art equipment for accurate hormone preparations. Close monitoring by our Vienna clinic ensures maximum benefits and safety.
Who can Benefit from BHRT?
Men and women experiencing symptoms such as PMS, menopausal symptoms, andropausal symptoms, loss of sex drive, chronic fatigue, insomnia, anxiety, depression, headaches, weight gain, or persistent pain may benefit from our BHRT program. Many patients have been misdiagnosed in the conventional medical system and may be taking unnecessary medications, including antidepressants, for symptom relief. In fact, a significant percentage of women seeking help for menopausal symptoms have been prescribed antidepressants when bioidentical hormone replacement therapy, or HRT, is what they truly need.
At Forum Health Lansdowne, we prioritize providing personalized and effective BHRT programs for men and women. Our goal is to alleviate symptoms, restore hormonal balance, and enhance overall well-being. Learn more about the benefits of our BHRT programs for men and women by visiting our website or scheduling a consultation with our experienced medical team. We are dedicated to helping you understand the transformative potential of bioidentical hormone replacement therapy and how it can improve your quality of life. Take the first step towards optimal health and hormonal balance today by clicking on the below related treatments.
- Pellet Hormone Therapy in Lansdowne
- Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy for Men in Lansdowne
- Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy for Women in Lansdowne
Ready to get started?
Dare to elevate your life, embrace your allure, and unlock your unstoppable potential with BHRT.