Frequently Asked Questions
How do I become a patient?
- If you're new to Forum Health Vienna, welcome! We invite you to book a complimentary discovery call to see how we can help you reach your health goals by clicking hereOur hours are Monday-Friday 9 AM—5 PM
What Forms of payment are accepted?
Do you accept Insurance?
Where are you located?
What is your refund policy?
How do refills for prescriptions and supplements work?
- Prescriptions at regular pharmacies (CVS, Walgreen’s, Rite Aid, etc.). For these prescriptions, please request your refills through the pharmacy at least 5 days before you require the medication. The pharmacy will use various automated mechanisms to request the refill from our office.
- Prescriptions at insurance-based compounding pharmacies (Leesburg Pharmacy, Bellevue Pharmacy). For these pharmacies, please request your refills through the pharmacy at least 7 days before you require the medication. The pharmacy will contact my office directly for the refill prescription and take your payment information directly.
- Prescriptions ordered from our online storeFor these medications, please place a new order or a reorder in the shopping cart for the item(s) that you need at least 7 days before you need the medication. Please do not contact the pharmacy as they will direct you back to the shopping cart. We have negotiated the special pricing for our patients by handling the ordering process entirely for them. For meds ordered through the shopping cart, patient’s are encouraged to use the automatic recurring order feature so that the meds will automatically be ordered on the required interval.
- Nutritional Supplements from our online storeFor these items, please place a new order or a reorder in the shopping cart for the item(s) that you need at least 5 days before you need the supplement. For supplements ordered through the shopping cart, patient’s are encouraged to use the automatic recurring order feature so that the items will automatically be ordered on the required interval.
How do I get a medically-coded invoice?
What are the 10 steps to optimal wellness at Forum Health Lansdowne
Get educated - Explore our website, read our blogs, and check out our resource page.
Connect - Call us at (703) 822-5003 to ask any unanswered questions.
Start the Intake Process - Click here to get started
Set your initial appointment
Lab Tests -Our providers will develop and forward a lab requisition to you by email. With that lab requisition, go to your nearest Quest or LabCorp lab to have your blood drawn. Present the lab requisition and the lab will forward the results directly to our office. IMPORTANT: Please email the office at [email protected] when you have completed your lab tests.
- Initial Appointment. Come to your initial appointment and plan to spend approximately 1 1/2 hours with our provider to review your lab results. We'll discuss preliminary findings and any specialized tests that may be required. At the end of this visit, our provider will discuss a customized treatment plan which may include a 12-Month Health Assurance Plan that incorporates bioidentical hormone replacement therapy and an intensive 12-week Metabolic Rejuvenation Program designed to help patients overcome weight loss resistance and achieve their health goals quickly.
- Supplements and Prescriptions - Order supplements and prescription medications as necessary. All supplements and most specialized/compounded prescriptions are available through our online wellness store at www.proactivestore.com. For standard prescriptions and specialized prescriptions that are covered by insurance, you will deal directly with the pharmacy to provide your insurance and co-pay information.
Specialized Testing - When indicated by lab results, our providers may recommend specialized testing including food sensitivity testing, toxic metals testing and/or nutritional deficiency testing.
Patient Notebook – Take control of your health care! When commencing a treatment program, patients are provided with a personalized notebook with placeholders for your specific treatment plan, lab results, educational materials and other information. We also encourage and support the use of personal health records, such as Google Health or Microsoft Health Vault to further enable patients to take control of their health care.
- Maintenance and Monitoring - All of our maintenance programs include follow-up visits to monitor and adjust your prescriptions and supplement recommendations depending on your body’s particular response to the therapies we employ. This component is the only way our providers can help you achieve the optimal health you deserve. Between visits, patients on the maintenance program have email and phone access to our providers if issues or questions arise. The first follow up visit is typically within 4 weeks for a 12-month programs and the following week for 12-week programs.
How can we help you achieve your health goals?
- We equip you with the knowledge required to take charge of your health and achieve optimal well-being.
- We focus on disease prevention by providing a thorough evaluation using comprehensive diagnostics and the information provided on the your health history form. And finally, we work with you to implement a rejuvenation program that consists of various science-based treatments that reduce cellular degeneration, promote tissue regeneration and healing as well as slowing down the aging process.
- Implement a rejuvenation program consisting of science-based treatments
- Comprehensive intimal assessment
- Specialized testing
- Detoxification programs
- Bioidentical hormone replacement therapy
- A functional medicine approach
- Nutritional supplements and medical-grade foods
- Nutrition plans
- High touch delivery through annual programs
- Chronic disease treatment
- Where do you stand today with respect to cognitive decline and chronic health issues?
- What markers or lifestyle factors that are risk indicators for cognitive decline and chronic health issues are not optimal?
- Which is your risk profile for each of Bredesen’s six types of Alzheimer’s disease?
- What can you do to change this risk profile?