IV Therapy 101
Whether you’re run down and need a boost, suffering from chronic fatigue or Lyme disease, or undergoing cancer treatment, IV therapy is a powerful, proven tool in improving health.
IV therapy is the administration of fluids intravenously, or directly into the bloodstream. It’s more effective in delivering essential vitamins and nutrients because it bypasses the gut and delivers a potent dose of energizing, immune-boosting nutrients, helping your body repair at a cellular level.
Never had an IV therapy session?
Our Forum Health Vienna providers ensure you are always comfortable during your IV therapy session and a qualified provider is nearby should you need anything during your IV infusion. Some IV infusions require medical clearance before administration, and others can be done on a walk-in basis.
Benefits of IV Therapy
- Feel better, FAST! Rapid delivery, and immediate absorption and distribution of substances throughout the body.
- Give your body what it needs! Intravenous therapy ensures increased bioavailability, so a greater proportion of the administered substance reaches its target and is available for use by the body.
- Rehydrate with potent electrolytes. IV hydration helps replinish fluids, salts, and essential minerals that help support proper bodily functions, which can be beneficial when dealing with chronic conditions, illness and more.
- Enhance recovery with a boost of vitamins, antioxidants, and amino acids to increase energy, support immune function, and help in recovery from fatigue or illness.
- Customize your IV to your needs. IV therapy can be tailored to treat your specific health conditions or desired health goals.
Types of IV Therapy Infusions at Forum Health Vienna
There are various types of IV infusions, you’re sure to find one or a few perfectly suited for your specific needs!
IV Therapy for Everyday Support
Myers’ Cocktail IV
Perform at your optimal level with this uplifting infusion specially formulated for increased endurance and faster recovery!
IV Therapy to Support Immune Health
Super Immune Cocktail*
Protect yourself from illness, infections, and seasonal allergies with this enhanced immune cocktail – packed with high-dose vitamin C, Zinc, Magnesium and B-vitamins.
Enhance your immune system, help prevent illness and restore essential vitamin and energy levels to keep you healthy all year long.
High Dose Vitamin C IV*
Reduce inflammation, promote natural regeneration and anti-aging, bolster energy production, improve immunity, and act as an effective cancer treatment with this powerful antimicrobial intravenous vitamin therapy.
Specialty IV Therapy
Radiate + Glow IV
Turn back the clock with our anti-aging beauty drip, loaded with antioxidants and essential nutrients to fortify hair, nails and skin for a radiant glow.
Healthy Heart IV
Macular Degeneration Support Formula
Supportive Therapy for Cancer Patients
with High Dose Vitamin C
This 4-week protocol boosts immunity with antioxidants, offsets some side effects of chemotherapy, and promotes cellular protection benefits. The best outcomes are seen when combined with chemotherapy administered in smaller doses. Please discuss with your oncologist first.
IV Therapy for Detox
Rid the mind and body of heavy metals and dangerous toxins like lead, mercury, arsenic and cadmium so that you can feel your best every day.
IV Therapy to Support Mental Health
Phosphatidylcholine IV – Brain Health
Boosts cognition, slows the progression of dementia and Alzheimer’s disease, may aid in liver repair, promotes fat burning and helps combat the cell danger response.
*Special IVs must be prescribed by a provider and may require G6PD testing prior to receiving IV
It’s important to consult with your healthcare professional before starting IV therapy to determine if it is appropriate for your specific needs and to ensure the treatment is administered safely and effectively.
At Forum Health Vienna, our IV teams are highly skilled and experienced, ensuring that you get what you need, safely and effectively.
Schedule your IV infusion therapy today!
Pricing varies depending on the specific protocol and the number of treatments purchased. IVs range from $150 to $350 per treatment for our core IV therapies. Pricing for specialty IVs may be higher than $350 per treatment.
*Does not include the cost of an Initial Assessment, which is the first step for new patients interested in IV nutritional therapy.
- From 2004-2006 Dr. James Forsythe studied 225 stage IV cancer patients, (multiple origins). Treatment with Poly-MVA or Poly-MVA + chemotherapy provided a 6-year Overall Survival rate of 32%, while the average 5-year survival rate is 2.1% in all stage IV cancers, as reported in the Clinical Journal of Oncology.
- Outcomes: Six year study from 2010 – 2016, Dr. James Forsythe reported a 70% survival rate across 1000 patients having various cancers.
- The role of phosphatidylcholine and choline metabolites to cell proliferation and survival –https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.3109/10409238.2012.735643?journalCode=ibmg20