This simple and fresh veggie pasta dish can be served warm or cold.
It is vegan, dairy and gluten free! 4 servings.
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, sliced in half (use yellow, orange & red for colorful presentation)
- 1 clove garlic, thinly sliced or crushed
- 3 Tbsp. torn fresh basil, plus extra for garnish
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 2 medium zucchini, grated or thinly sliced lengthwise and cut into ¼˝long strips
- Sea salt to taste
- ¼ cup pine nuts (or chopped walnuts)
In a serving bowl, combine tomatoes, garlic, basil, and oil. Add salt and let marinate for 60 minutes. To cut zucchini, use a food processor with a grating blade if possible; or use a “zoodle” maker, hand grater, or mandolin. Toss tomato mixture with zucchini and garnish with nuts and basil. Add your favorite protein such as grilled shrimp or chicken if you wish!
143 calories, 6 g carbohydrates, 3 g protein, 13 g fat per serving (not including added protein).