Ladies, let’s talk! For many women, changes with your body, emotions and hormones as you age can be stressful and cause anxiety. Although this is a natural part of aging, it doesn’t have to be that way.
If you’re experiencing perimenopause/menopause, vaginal discomfort, urinary incontinence, low libido, mood swings or less enjoyment with sex, then it’s time to reclaim your sexual wellness!
Join us for a virtual ladies’ night where our experts in female rejuvenation and hormone wellness will discuss the latest treatments to improve your sexual health and restore your confidence!
During this webinar, you’ll learn how to:
- Balance your hormones
- Enhance your sexual enjoyment
- Recover your libido
- Eliminate urinary stress incontinence
- Reclaim your sexual health with treatments like the PRP Vaginal Injection, Votiva, Mona Lisa, Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy, and more!
Our expert panel:
Webinar Recorded: October 28, 2020
- How do women’s hormones become imbalanced as you age? 3:11
- What are the top signs a woman should look for to determine if her hormones are out of balance? 4:45
- Why do women need hormones before, during, and after menopause? 11:30
- What therapies are available to women in menopause or perimenopause and effective are they? 15:30
- How does a woman know if she is a candidate for hormone therapy? 18:40
- Why do women often experience urinary incontinence as they age? 21:50
- What lifestyle changes can a woman make to treat urinary stress incontinence? 24:30
- What treatments are available for stress incontinence and how do you know if you are a candidate? 25:45
- What is the role of Kegel exercises? 28:35
- What is the role of PRP (platelet rich plasma) in rejuvenating women’s sexual health? 29:40
- Why do some women experience pain or discomfort during intercourse? 31:15
- What treatments are available for vaginal discomfort? 32:40
- What is the role of the V-Fit, the Mona Lisa laser and Votiva for women’s sexual rejuvenation? 33:20
- What is the role of libido-enhancing peptide therapy? 34:20
- What is hormone pellet treatment for and how is it done? 42:50
- What are some options for low libido? 48:40
- What is the role of hysterectomy for post-menopausal women? 52:25
- Does hormone therapy cause hair loss and is there a way to offset this? 55:35
- What are some hair restoration options for women? 58:30