- ½ tbsp olive oil
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 2 bell peppers, seeded and sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 portabella mushrooms, sliced into ½ inch slices
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp cumin
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 lime, zest and juice
- Cilantro (optional)
- Preheat a cast iron skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil, onions and peppers. Sauté for 4-5 minutes or until onions begin to soften.
- Add garlic, mushrooms and spices. Cook until mushrooms soften and the liquid that was released into the pan mostly renders off.
- Turn off the heat and add in zest and juice of one lime.
- Serve with some guacamole, cilantro and diced tomatoes.