I forgot HOW GOOD this low carb meal can be.
Follow this easy and simple recipe for a go to meal!
- Cut squash in half and scoop out the seeds.
- Season with salt, pepper and olive oil and bake at 400F for ~40 minutes or until can puncture with a fork effortlessly.
- Chop onion, zucchini, mushrooms and garlic – saute until brown over medium. Add ground turkey and cook.
- Bring down to a simmer and add your favorite marinara sauce.
- Season with oregano, garlic salt, pepper.
- Once squash is done use a fork to make into spaghetti.
- Fill your squash with your meat sauce & serve!