Taylor Lang, BS, MS, NBC-HWC is a wellness provider by day and philanthropist by night as she is the president of a nonprofit organization called Rockin’ for a Match~an organization that raises awareness for blood cancers and bone marrow donors. She truly believes the greatest wealth is health! When she isn’t healing others from within and working to raise awareness, Taylor spends her time with her two rescue dogs, husband and daughter. She also loves to cook, garden, hike, play pool, kayak, travel, and listen to music. She considers herself an adventurer and she’s happiest outdoors.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology at Western Michigan University
- Health Coaching at the Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- Data Analytics at Cornell University
- Master’s Degree in Health Services Administration at Central Michigan University
Customized Nutrition | EVOX Perception Reframing | Weight Loss | Hormone Imbalance | Chronic Illness | Root Cause Illness
AFFILIATIONS & ACCREDITATIONS
- Integrative Nutrition Health Coach
- Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- National Board Certified Health and Wellness Coach
- Certified International Health Coach
HOW TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT:
To schedule an appointment with Taylor please contact the Clarkston office by calling 248-625-5143.