Nan Sprouse, NP, understands what it is like to be a patient, as she has had to overcome breast cancer, thyroid cancer, and Lyme disease. From her wisdom gained through education, experience, and adversity, she is motivated daily to help others heal and restore their bodies, as well as their soul and their spirit. These goals are accomplished using state of the art testing and innovative therapies. She cares for her patients with clinical expertise, kindness, and compassion.
- Masters of Science in Nursing from Carson Newman College
- Bachelor of Science from University of Tennessee
Hormone Balancing | Menopause | Thyroid | Gut Health | Digestive Issues | Nutraceuticals | Lyme Disease
AFFILIATIONS & ACCREDITATIONS
- Tennessee Nurses Association
- American Nurses Association
- Association for the Advancement of Restorative Medicine
- American Academy of Anti-aging Medicine (A-4M)
- International Lyme and Associated Diseases Society (ILADS)
HOW TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT:
To schedule an appointment with Nan Sprouse, NP, at the Knoxville location call the office at (865) 675-9355.