Mimi Uong is a Nurse Practitioner with 10+ years of combined medical experience. She is certified as a Functional Medicine Practitioner from the School of Applied Function Medicine, and a Mold Literate practitioner from Dr. Jill Crista’s mold practitioner training program. In her free time, Mimi likes to organize community events to connect people and promote cultural awareness.
She is a board member of the National Association of Asian American Professionals (NAAAP) – Austin Chapter and Mother Mary’s Channel of Love Catholic Faith group. She believes that having a strong social network increases longevity and supports health. In the future, Mimi is looking to form support groups for people dealing with chronic disorders.
- Graduated from the University of Texas at Arlington in 2018 as a Family Nurse Practitioner
Gut health | Hormone Replacement | Mold Illness | Weight Loss | Chronic Illness | Anxiety | Depression
AFFILIATIONS & ACCREDITATIONS
- School of Applied Function Medicine
- National Association of Asian American Professionals (NAAAP)
- Mother Mary’s Channel of Love Catholic Faith Group
- AFMC certified from the School of Applied Functional Medicine
HOW TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT:
To schedule an appointment with My M. (Mimi) Uong APRN, FNP-C please contact the Austin office by calling (512) 800-5309.