Jessica’s overarching goal is to bring food-as-medicine to individuals’ everyday lives in creative and approachable ways. Her approach to health coaching is rooted in the latest research and emphasizes flexibility and experimentation over dogma and restriction. She believes that everyone is different, and that there is no one-size-fits-all approach to achieving optimal health. Through her work, Jessica seeks to empower her clients to take control of their health and make positive changes that will last a lifetime.
With Jessica, you’ll cover some ways nutrition and lifestyle shifts can work in synchronicity with your practitioner’s recommendations to not only help you manage your health concerns, but to help you thrive.
In her free time, Jessica enjoys hiking in the mountains of Appalachia, baking practicing yoga, and hanging out with her two cats!
- Bachelor of Arts, Communications, University of Central Florida
- Master of Science, Functional Medicine and Human Nutrition, National University of Natural Medicine
Gut Health | Hormone Health | Autoimmune Conditions | Adrenal Health | Mental Health | Food Relationship Coaching
AFFILIATIONS & ACCREDITATIONS
- Certified Nutrition Specialist
- Licensed Dietician Nutritionist
- Certified in Clinical Herbalism