Brittany Golden, BS helps her clients achieve personal success with one-on-one meetings, grocery store classes, and group nutrition classes. She has experience with adolescents, adults, the elderly, and pregnant women. She has a combined background in conventional medicine, fitness training, and holistic healing. After being on the conventional medicine side, where the solution to health issues is typically medications and surgeries, she wanted to help people prevent and delay chronic illness through a Functional Medicine approach.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Health and Wellness from Kaplan University
- Health Coaching Degree from Arizona State University
- Associate of Arts and Sciences (AAS), Surgical Technology/Technologist from Baker College of Flint
Weight Loss | Nutrition | Root Cause Illness | Gastrointestinal Disorders | Hormone Imbalance | Detox | Prenatal Nutririon | Postpartum Nutrition
AFFILIATIONS & ACCREDITATIONS
- Certified Functional Nutritionist from Josh Gitalis Functional Nutrition Certification Program
- Certified Postpartum Nutritionist from Maranda Bower’s program at Postpartum University
- AFFA Group Fitness Certification
HOW TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT:
To schedule an appointment with Brittany please contact the Clarkston office by calling 248-625-5143.